External Email - Use Caution

Hi Freesurfer team & Doug,

Thought I would check in again about censoring volumes and using fcseedcor.

I was thinking about if it hasn't been incorporated yet -- could I create
my own first level covariate .dat file and run fcseedcor on a per subject
basis and pass the new .dat to xreg? I assume the .dat file would be
difference than the one we use for selxavg3 (currently just passing a .dat
file with just a single column of a list of volumes that violate criteria).

The new xreg file would have to be *m* rows long (where *m* is the number
of TRs).
And if frame 119, 120, and 121 where to be excluded: then it would be a *m* by
3 matrix with column 1, row 119 set to 1; row 120 column 2 set to 1; row
121 column 3 set to 1.

Is that all correct?

Thanks,
Adam