External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

I upload my subject to the ftp site as you requested. In the file midline_MP,
you will find a file named Freesurfer_S043_test in which I made modifications
on the aseg.presurf. The other file is the participant without modification.

The problem of the midline is from the coronal slice 137 to 157. For example,
Talairach: 1.9 4.6 14.3.

Thank you for all your help,
Maxime