From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Miguel Ángel Rivas
Fernández <miguelrivasf...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 10 October 2018 at 11:12
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Fwd: Hippocampal-Amygdala subfields error

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi everyone,

Here a question and an answer of FreeSurfer experts that would be for interest.

- Could there be any difference in accuracy when the recon-all is executed on
two Mac computers that have a different processor? that is,  it is preferable
to execute the recon-all of all the subjects in the same computer?. Sorry for
this absurd question but I would be sure about this.

- Regarding the second question: it is a really good one. Would you mind
posting it on the FreeSurfer list? Short answer is: same machine.

Best