External Email - Use Caution

Dear Yixin,
Yes, give segmentHA_T1.sh a shot. You need to install the development version
of FreeSurfer, though.
Cheers,
/Eugenio

--
Juan Eugenio Iglesias

ERC Senior Research Fellow
Centre for Medical Image Computing (CMIC)
University College London

Research staff
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

Research Affiliate
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Lecturer on Radiology
Harvard Medical School

http://www.jeiglesias.com