External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. We have dozens of ROIs and
hundreds of individuals, we need to draw the mask for each individual. May
I know If I could do it in command lines? If it is applicable, which
commands/functions should I refer to?

In addition, whether it is possible to use the index (16k+ for each
surface) of this peak vertex in a annotation file to draw the mask? I am
not clear how the index of each vertex ranked in a surface, could I found
the index-vector of all the vertices in the circle mask centred the peak
vertex? If circle is not applicable, how about square?

Best regards,

Lizhi