External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

Thanks. I found a command from a previous post which seems capable of
generating a surface data file in which all the vertices = 0 except the
peak vertex:

mri_volsynth --temp $SUBJECTS_DIR/yoursubject/surf/lh.curv --pdf delta
--delta-crsf vertexno 0 0 0 --o delta.mgh

I could run this command but I am not clear how to change the vertexno,
what the three zeros denotes? If the index of my vertex is 1500 in
fsaverage, how should I change above command accordingly? In addition, what
are the meanings of flag "--pdf" and "delta"? I did not found the
description in the "mri_volsynthn".

Best regards,

Lizhi