External Email - Use Caution

Thank you for your reply.
I also want to know which file has just finished with 1-3 steps?
Is it nu.mgz? Or nu.mgz?

*T1.mgz    *                               aseg.presurf.mgz
>     aparc+aseg.mgz                     brain.finalsurfs.mgz                *
> norm.mgz
>  *

aparc.DKTatlas+aseg.mgz     *brain.mgz  *
> *nu.mgz*                                    aparc.a2009s+aseg.mgz
> brainmask.auto.mgz

aseg.auto.mgz                        brainmask.mgz
> *orig.mgz *                                 ctrl_pts.mgz
>            *orig_nu.mgz  *

wm.asegedit.mgz                    aseg.auto_noCCseg.mgz       filled.mgz
>                               rawavg.mgz                             wm.mgz

aseg.mgz                                lh.ribbon.mgz
>    rh.ribbon.mgz                         wm.seg.mgz
>       aseg.presurf.hypos.mgz

ribbon.mgz                           wmparc.mgz

Best,
ping

Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D. <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu> 于2019年6月23日周日 下午9:35写道: