What are you trying to test? Usually you don't have lh and rh in the same glm

On 10/17/19 7:09 AM, Jose Graterol wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer Community,

I have a question regarding the formatting of the FSGD file while doing an
analysis with Xhemi.
First the --y file was created as previously explained in another discussion
(https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg63965.html).
That is, mris_preproc with --xhemi and no --fsgd flag.

If I understood correctly, that would create a mgh file with the following
order: sub01lh, sub01rh, sub02lh, sub02rh...
Then the FSGD file while running mri_glmfit would be:
GroupDescriptorFile 1
Title xxx
Class sub
Variables   var1
Input   sub01lh   sub   var1_lh_sub01
Input   sub01rh   sub   var1_rh_sub01
Input   sub02lh   sub   var1_lh_sub02
Input   sub02rh   sub   var1_rh_sub02

Would this be correct? If so, what would be the best case for specifying a
variable like age? Just repeating the value 2 times?

As always, thanks in advance

Kind Regards

José