Which version of FS are you using? One thing you can try is

setenv LANG en_US.UTF-8
or if you on bash
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8

On 10/26/19 2:56 PM, Renew Andrade wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

I don’t know what do you mean by not knowing what it means. I said that I have
tried all the values the error pinpoints to. That is I have tried
mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh.IXI.glmdir --cache 4 abs —cap 0.05 --2spaces
with "1.3", "2.0", "3.0", “4.0”. And it doesn’t work. I know it doesn’t seem to
be a software issue but I cannot run this functionality of the software only
for the moment everything else works fine. I have two laptops one Mac and one
BMAX I have done recon-all in one and I have done glmfit in the MAC. But this I
hope is only temporary because makes no sense that a software works partially.

Sincerely,
Andrade.

ERROR:
> thresh = 4,0 must be 1.3, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0