Hi there,

I am trying to run some longitudinal data using freesurfer long_submit_jobs
command on cluster. I have double checked my directory and files setup
according to freesurfer longitudinal preprocessing
wiki:https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/Scripts. And it seems
there is no problem with my setup.
However, when I run the command it keeps sending me error as below:

launchpad:yh917[21] long_submit_jobs --qdec long.qdec.table.dat --cdir $PWD/../
--cross --base --long --pause 5 --max 200 --queue max100
File "/usr/local/freesurfer/stable6_0_0/bin/long_submit_jobs", line 94
print "job submission failed, maybe unknown host "+hostname
                                                   ^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print("job
submission failed, maybe unknown host "+hostname)?

I can't figure out the reasons. Any help please?

Thanks,
Yiting