Hi Javier

our atlas includes a broad range of ages and is intended to work across the lifespan except for <=5 or so

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020, javier quilis wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer developers,

I'm interested in trying different possible atlas to do the subcortical
segmentation in order to see which one is more accurate in my dataset. Is
there a list of atlas somewhere and the explanation of how to use them? The
only example I found is InfantFS
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/infantFS), but I would be
interested in something focused in elderly people. In any case, if there is
a list it would be useful to see which one suits better.

Thank you very much,
Bests regards,

Javier Quilis