External Email - Use Caution

Hi Doug,
Thanks for the prompt reply. I did use the label option in mri_glmfit, but it
seemed to just show the same results as the whole brain analysis but for only
in the region defined by the label. When I load the sig scalar into QDEC from
the label analysis as well as sig scalar from the whole brain analysis, the
results looks exactly the same within the region that I have labeled. Wouldn’t
constraining the analysis to just the region defined by the label potentially
increase the power and therefore the significance? When I compare the
significant clusters from both analyses they show the same values. My apologies
if this is not the case, I am a bit rusty with my stats.
Thanks again for all the help!
Erin