External Email - Use Caution

Hi All

I tryed the tkregister2 to change the postion for Talairach Registration,but
some error occured in the tkregister, so some button were not  functioning well.

I can not find useful info. on the internet, could you tell me how to correct
it.Thanks.

Please check the error log file attached.

King regards,
Jie