It looks like something is wrong with your input. For starters, the voxel size looks huge. Run
mri_info subject/mri/orig/001.mgz
and send the result

On 3/23/2021 10:54 PM, Harkey, Thomas Jarrott wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

My name is Thomas Harkey and I am conducting research using FreeSurfer. After running recon-all on this patient, the Talairach failed according to the .log file. No stats were calculated but loading the orig.mgz file into FreeView looks like this (see image attached). This DICOM file was successfully uploaded into other programs.

How can I fix this error?

Kind regards,

--

*Thomas Harkey **
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences***

*College of Medicine, Class of 2022
501-553-6318*

*tjhar...@uams.edu <mailto:tjhar...@uams.edu>*