External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I am editing subjects for a research project. After reconstruction, some parts
of the brain are not included in the segmentation. Often, some parts of the
temporal lobe and the cortex of the occipital lobe are not included. In some
cases, the cortex of the frontal lobe is also affected.

I have tried using controls points, but the results don't change. I have also
reconstructed them again, running autorecon1 and autorecon2&3 separately. I
have lowered the watershed parameters, used the gcut command and edited
manually after autorecon1 but in the end, the results don't vary significantly
compared to running recon-all -all.

What can I do to include the missing parts?

Thanks,
Nilab

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI
kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI
behandlar
personuppgifter<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Ax2yPI22TBKL7RmNfE0byMHRpgXvbHg7XwE-k53PZw0hsrRhxa9JIo-ZMVaXlqr1TiYWTa--l2UDE88wv6oC1lO9Q3aOOGaevYecmm972lgtkU6hSfI8XCuZV_mvlHsx2BDpaqC26Dct6YMz9cnhuRhXT1EHFqfHqcu6a9uWtxplENWWua-stg7Mqo67bOizXSdp2MVb7-3z-NXtM-jX113Y6TY5S6SVMEBigB5wTujx1SCE2cttzp58aPQkec4cSXDg-OmnuNrUMzSQRnKDf6xqVh_FXjWT4spyue255Wrp0Elq74w6c79dI23GOX2Xxzazl95sSB-5g3I3k3hXt7YLq_XLDPn5rIZNz0xAGzY/https%3A%2F%2Fki.se%2Fmedarbetare%2Fintegritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your
personal data. You can read more about KI's processing of personal data
here<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1aWFKk6nAP5Da43ar-uO8SQFPaiCybDNs23oonfSVar3lszX0oXpdXDYdnSAiEMM49A5Lz-IoGlBzwLunkqJrV58MQ_aj6HXR1FoP7dZDJ4CxFxSEMyr9Pa4T4PuLGePZq-y86-SUISdZdM8MmMXx-xIDtA0u-pwUn4hOKsPZjR2ANeOeJrvA_idcI-LTgxHdqetmIGjjCPOktM49IMTQGErds49tQRaYq4XWqcVGz2ccd3hqfjYCLYPKMRDIWV2hDNMbXqZajvtb-Yr8vSt6p_EyszvUW-o-NvumEngvtB5Sc2YzzNRIVg90cz0D8Jm3Q6czK9M_gyjg8bBPsj_WRkFL8_5Kceu7pYeCGWnhaVw/https%3A%2F%2Fki.se%2Fen%2Fstaff%2Fdata-protection-policy>.