Can't tell without the fsgd file

On 3/7/2022 8:30 PM, Zeng, Victor (BIDMC - Keshavan - Psychiatry) wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Just to double check the numbers - I seem to have been getting into an error in how many columns in the FSGD it is expecting.

I have 9 different sites, 4 different patient groups, and M/F -> 72 classes. I also am covarying for four different factors, so the contrast matrix I am making is 72*(4+1) long. Since I want to regress out the four factors completely, only the first 72 numbers in 360 contrast matters. My FSGD file has 4 columns e.g like

Input GP0001 NCBostonM 60 12000 -0.01 -0.02

It says ERROR: gdfReadV1: Input line 1, subjid = GP0001
Found 4 variables, expected. 10

Where is this 10 coming from?

Get Outlook for iOS <https://secure-web.cisco.com/17NelGJ6sesfwsPcUOcH7NLCIl8poWbpnFKSkRs_Tip5fMdIWsq5voGkTtGHzn1xIw9teACerNPVmg1UDC86aygtsYvxBGSc9QJKdZxMm3Y3dOV1lpERz-8vKc-W35SxGCTR7slBrlWoSLntQcxVoI5N_W36lxBKe00LuMnuLFccVkMttfaKkDki2gEKr8rEZfBAP4oLIvzypnlk5I1Xvxx0pH9IvNr3Jhcz2dIr3phyRLDzKH1xF2zITaP2GCEjdSzIMvOq7JGNJG1jnPXQseKuq2b3dOWmyQa-nctRxcywiYYaHXfKoduT5XAwSGGo-wLjxNlMJmdBY1XoH2zdiyw/https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fo0ukef>
*From:* Zeng,Victor (BIDMC - Keshavan - Psychiatry) <vz...@bidmc.harvard.edu>
*Sent:* Monday, February 21, 2022 5:50:46 PM
*To:* freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
*Subject:* Re: [External] Re: [Freesurfer] classes for GLM analysis
Do you have a Freesurfer page I can read up on those hybrid ways just to see whether that could be an option?

Also, although its a binary, you would recommend against have sex be a continuous measurement like age, due to the design of how the contrasts are determined? I.e continuous measurements aren't treated like integers

Victor Zeng
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Keshavan Lab