External Email - Use Caution

I have resolved by eliminating the option -nowhiten

It looks like the anatomical analysis is out of sync with the functional
analysis. Is is possible that you ran the functional analysis, then edited the
subject, then tried to rerun the analysis? If so, try running preproc-sess with
-force to redo all the preprocessing.On 12/1/2022 12:45 PM, std...@virgilio.it