External Email - Use Caution

Good morning.

I try to use surfer analysis with another atas instead of the built-in one.
I have an atlas in nifti or mgz format.
I tried using it in gtmseg's --head option and it doesn't work, maybe due
to normalization issues but I'm not sure.

I tried to build the atlas with the utilities in
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1npKm2rw7ypoDV5y3qkt0Aa0W2d4IRkHhrWfsjK3gU03P87txBiwTy7-f7R3Rto3y8N4_kOf6u_P2Ug5TIzjgW9Kyz2yg_Xrx9GHmtls2ihRa9A6dJjEQdGWN7_L7_WXDJdMVxU1o_U7GUNPPQFrNpRvkCssaHmzZg9f1TAR70VDfyflokv9qBa8mkG6u54awC-cX32YWUu-KDEXfUAivwXhe9WEbEYA0Cz5LslDpk-8_dqp6PA3st5GvNh7hQMRww3ztKpvAkkK6zUtsDZpBxLm3mVbeRx3TX7P4RFo1AggomqMJWCwXWcxZl1iM3sS8_-H2_yQvTQOE_KNVTuHzRw/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FCorticalParcellation
but i have problems to interfacing whit gca, gcs and annot file.

I searched the mail archive and found no answer.
Thank you very much for any input,
Parodi.