External Email - Use Caution

Hello, just looking to get the password so I can unzip the virtual machine
file 'FS_7_2_0_ubuntu_18_04_06.ova.zip' as per the instructions found here:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1ob4AXDbhbzqTxV6efnVHiFC74uJpjprhjdwl-BnfsqSh5rHA4eLKGZPKYOsRA6pehGDrYTtqDYBkVA-nQlCcHv93h7F8CDpjn2tOijm3xiHfRzYRj4mORvbuwy-m7-jd3RjjgaibYZ5vY_wLg1XNFlmwydxhDePxgE1pKSSybtkmxN6GZz_kDe5wKDY8NlPUizLkux3Avxgsi2Hlu7rlboIi6QYnjKsYc0kHHtAMwHmEpyko-NGWIuaUPrYlkinLkIR2PesmK7596RLkbtTaeNNIbbzW26O_sDNV3UWLfkUlyCHNZAFDCp3cO7aywchp800Zm3INlPyJ2aJLrMe0Uw/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FVM_67

I recently got an MRI of my brain done and would like to 3D print a model
for personal use.

Thanks for your time!