what are you trying to do? This is for viewing the registration between two volumes. One of the volumes is obtained from the subject, but you need to specify the other volume on the command line (eg, --mov fmri.nii.gz)

On 10/3/2023 3:18 PM, Viktorija Pratuseviciute wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

I tried adding the –no-surfs (e.g. tkregisterfv --s PI163_noflair --no-surfs),however receive the below error message:

ERROR: must spec a moveable volume

Many thanks,

Viki

*From: *freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Douglas N. Greve <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
*Date: *Monday, July 31, 2023 at 3:39 PM
*To: *freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
*Subject: *Re: [Freesurfer] Tkregister2 GUI not responding fully

*        External Email - Use Caution *

Try adding --no-surfs

On 7/24/2023 12:45 PM, Viktorija Pratuseviciute wrote:

    *        External Email - Use Caution *

    Thank you very much! We did try the command tkregisterfv --s PI163
    –fstal, however the recon-all processing fails before a
    surf/lh.white file is created and therefore an error is produced
    that this file can’t be found. Seems like with tkregisterfv the
    default is for it to require the lh.white file?

    Many thanks,

    Viki