External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I'm trying to get the cortical thickness values for a list of subjects using
aparcstats2table and I'm encountering this error:

aparcstats2table --fsgd subjects.test1.fsgd --meas thickness --hemi lh
--common-parcs --tablefile lh.aparc.thickness.table
SUBJECTS_DIR : /mnt/wsl/PHYSICALDRIVE1/FS_OUTPUTS
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/freesurfer/7.4.1/python/scripts/aparcstats2table", line 376,
in <module>
    subj_listoftuples = assemble_inputs(options)
  File "/usr/local/freesurfer/7.4.1/python/scripts/aparcstats2table", line 273,
in assemble_inputs
    if splitline[0].upper() == 'INPUT':
IndexError: list index out of range

The fsgd file only contains the list of subjects, as illustrated below:
GroupDescriptorFile 1
Title subjects.test1
Input 002_S_0295_S13408
Input 002_S_0413_S13893
Input 002_S_0559_S14875

I have successfully executed the same command for an individual subject.
For other measurements (surface area, volume) this error also occurs.

It's worth noting that the images and files for the subjects and recon-all are
stored on an external hard drive that I have mounted on Linux, emulated on
Windows. Could this be the source of the problem?

I appreciate any assistance you can provide with resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Laura Willers de Souza

PhD Student in Pharmacology and Therapeutics

Zimmer Lab - Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul

- Porto Alegre/RS - Brazil