On Mar 25, 2009, at 2:42 AM, Brian West wrote:

How about we all work together and work on the FreeSWITCH.org infrastructure instead of spreading the resources thinner and thinner till nobody is doing really much of anything.

I agree with this and would like to work with the wiki.freeswitch.org on the EN and CN language part. However, I don't think we can maintain a Chinese version of IRC, seems still we need a Chinese BBS.

We need people to step up and help out with the website, wiki, jira, irc, testing and various other things that currently are spread thin. ;) Please!!! I'm not asking everyone to step up and code in C...

Take me in :)

/b