If you're already on trunk then just do "make current"

-MC

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2009, at 2:04 AM, Saeed Ahmad <saeedahmad1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

What is the best way to update to latest version if we are already running an older stable version?

I am using SVN trunk, sources are in /usr/src and its installed in / usr/local/freeswitch

>From the same src directory, is it possible to install latest rev in somewhere else (for example /opt/freeswitch), if everything is working ok then i replace it in /usr/local/freeswitch?

or any other alternatives?

Many thanks.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Michael Collins <m...@freeswitch.org> wrote: The FreeSWITCH development team is please to announce that there's a new version of FreeSWITCH available. Please update as soon as you reasonable can. More details available here:
http://www.freeswitch.org/node/195

We appreciate everyone's help in making FreeSWITCH better. Please keep testing and reporting back!

-Michael