On 08/08/12 23:07, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

If this looks like becoming more important, and no one else is up
for it, I can try to focus more time on the task.....

Yes, it would be nice if you could work on this.  However, a malformed
font is a malformed font.  Actually, Ivan should send a bug report to
Adobe IMHO...  I don't think that the incorrect output of this Adobe
tool is intended.

I agree about it being a malformed font, which is one reason I haven't treated the "issue" with much priority.

I'm involved in a fairly large project just now, but I'll try to devote some proper time to the monochrome scan converter soon.

Chris