On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:15:30 -0300
Rob Shortt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Feel free to add support for dead zones. :)

        Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this part of the Joystick input API
2 features? Why would every program that uses the joystick have to setup it's own dead
zone (when it is not going to change for that particular joystick).
        I believe the jscal program allows one to setup a dead zone. I admit that I
have never used it though (I have a digital gamepad :)

Daniel Eriksen
--
Any website that uses the phrase "a simple 30KV power supply" is okay in my book.