Cool!

BTW, I think the demon is one of the coolest logo/mascot ever made!
Someone need to come with a better icon for linux :( There are few
linux distro cool logos, like Gentoo(cow).

Gustavo

 --- Lars Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Hi,

> since freevo now supports FreeBSD, what do you think about adding the
>
> FreeBSD daemon ("Beastie") to the freevo splash screen, to give Tux
> some
> company?
>
> Attached is a little mock-up of what it could look like. If anyone
> has
> the sources to the splash screen, would you send them to me? Would
> make
> it easier to get a consistent drop shadow, etc.
>
> Lars
> --
> Lars Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           USC Information Sciences
> Institute
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 image/jpeg name=splashscreen.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br