As the author of the evil appletrailers-plugin, I have contacted a
norwegian lawyer to check if Apple's "Legal Information & Notices"
apply to Norway.

* If they don't (most probably), I will host the plugin on my site.
  I would then like someone to ask Apple for permission (I'm not very
  familiar with legal terms)

* If they do, I will pretend like nothing happened or blame someone
  else ;-)

I have stopped developing the plugin, and will not continue until I
know my back is covered.

I will keep you posted.

--
Eirik Meland