--- Eirik Meland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Dirk Meyer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > o www tv guide is off by same minutes (at least for me). This is no
> >   real show stopper for rc2.
> >          -- Gustavo (but he has not much time)
>
> If somebody could fill me in on this, I could at least do a code
> audit...

So... here it goes:

Please check the www tv guide to handle "micro" ( < 5min) programs in a
way that wouldn't mess up following ones. Maybe it's related to
rounding numbers.
   The problem dischi is having seems to be related to this.

Web TV guide works almost as the Freevo TV Guide, but since in HTML we
cannot draw lines where we want, it uses a table to simulate that. To
have more precision, I choosed to implement 6 columns per 30 minutes
block, so a 5 minutes precision.
   Programs use colspan to set their time window. Maybe here is one
error point. I don't remeber if I check the case where the program
overflows the guide. I mean, if a program has 5 hours and the guide
only shows 3. Also, I don't remember if it handle programs that began
in previous guide window correctly. I guess it does (if I wasn't too
lazy) because no one said that bug is present.

Could you give a look at it?

Gustavo

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br