Umm that never seemed to work for me I put a print in that area and it
never got executed. So i changed it to a more conventional freevo
eventhandler. I use freevo with the -fs option and have never had an
issue with focus getting stolen. Gonna have to look into that again.

Mike

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 18:56, Krister Lagerstrom wrote:
> Michael Ruelle wrote:
> > try running freevo -fs? If that solves the issue then i need to talk to
> > Billy and see if we can get a flag to tvtime so that it doesn't try to
> > raise itself and steal focus when called from freevo.
>
> Actually, when I added tvtime support to Freevo Billy and I came up with
> a new way for Freevo and tvtime to cooperate. Basically, Freevo goes
> into the background and allows tvtime to get the keyboard focus. tvtime
> then sends the keypress info back to Freevo, which uses the slave mode
> to control tvtime etc.
>
> Looking through the src/tv/tvtime.py history, this support was removed
> in version 1.18. Was there any problems with the way it was? I thought
> it worked pretty good compared to all the MPlayer issues with
> fullscreen, keypresses etc. But I don't use tvtime for tv viewing (I
> have a G400 in FB mode), so I didn't notice the change.
>
>               / Krister

Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://world.std.com/~mruelle/