Matthieu Weber wrote:
> On Mon 08.12.2003 at 07:26:57PM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>> Matthieu Weber wrote:
>> > Here is a patch that fixes the fxdhandler, videoitem and __init__ of the
>> > video subsystem. Unless the DTD for video fxd files has changed, the
>> > fxdhandler implementation does not respect the DTD (and none of my fxd
>> > work anymore).
>>
>> Sorry. In the beginning I didn't even want to rewrite it, only add the
>> new fxd parser stuff. Since I don't use most of the fxd features, some
>> may got lost.
>
> No problem.

I just added your patch without the lines that set the subtitle and
audio file options in VideoItem. Instead, I added this to the mplayer
plugin. Please test it since I don't have external subtitle/audio files.

> BTW, should there be a xine_options along with the mplayer_options in
> the video FXD files?

Since xine doesn't have that much options (I can't think of any), we
won't need it.

When all else failed, she tried being reasonable.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Johnny and the Bomb)