Is it possible to make the ConfirmBox (and AlertBox, and so on) modal?
Meaning that the ConfirmBox.show() function doesn't return unless the
user has chosen between OK or Cancel?

My problem is the following:
When playing some movies from FXD files (I have one directory containing
FXD files for all my DivX movies), freevo creates a VideoItem that has 2
sub-VideoItems (one movie split into 2 files, each file stored on one
CD). When pressing SELECT, the first sub-item is played (as a VideoItem
containing just one file). If there is no media present that contains
the file, a ConfirmBox appears. But the way it is coded now, if I want
to actually play the second file and not the first (because I have only
1 CD drive), it still sticks to asking me the first disc. If I tweak the
code so that it jumps to the second sub-item, the ConfirmBox appears,
and is immediately hidden by the second half of the movie playing (which
is what I want). But when I quit playing this file, I have a black
screen and a ConfirmBox which ignores my keypresses.

So it seems that the eventhandlers are messed up at some point... It
would make my life sooo much easier if it was possible to have modal
dialogs (btw, dialogs are modal on most of the GUI I know, so it's not
unreasonable to ask this). Is it possible to do so?

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )