On Wed 10.12.2003 at 08:42:39AM -0400, Rob Shortt wrote:
> I think with some work it should be possible to get Freevo dialoge boxes
> to behave this way.  Perhaps we could have the show() method wait for an
> apropriate event.  In any case, the way it is now you must use a
> callback function to continue in your code.  Here is an example from
> src/directory.py, check_password_and_build() method:

Yes, but in my case I would need a callback also for cancel... Actually,
a 3 button dialog would be more suitable. I'll spend more time thinking
about this problem, maybe I'll find an even better solution.

> -Rob (tired of building a UI toolkit from scratch)

I know what you mean. I hate building GUIs. But of course, a command
line tool with a remote-control is not that handy :)

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )