-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Viggo
Fredriksen
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 20:03
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [Freevo-devel] Shutting down a plugin.DaemonPlugin

Hi!

I'm working on implementing an audio detach bar (with modified a detach.py).
>From detach.py I call plugin.activate() for my DaemonPlugin. This works as
expected.  I also have a draw() function in this plugin, and I need to have
a reasonably high poll_interval for the time elapsed/remaining/etc for the
plugin to be usable. When playing is over, the poll of this plugin is
therefore unnecessary.

So, the problem is getting this plugin removed from the list of plugins
where the initial draw() is called. I've tried plugin.shutdown, but all this
seems to do is to call the shutdown for my own plugin.

I have tried to find answers in the code, but so far I've been
unsuccessfull.

Any thoughts? :)

Regards

Viggo Fredriksen