Aubin Paul wrote:
Ok, it's working, but it's clunky because the plugin is activated
under the OSD interface when it really should be in the webserver.py
helper.

Anyone want to hazard a guess on the best way to do this?

Sure. :)

I had to get recordserver to use plugins too and Dischi made a special plugin function for it:

plugin.init_special_plugin(config.plugin_record)

Where in local_conf.py I have:

plugin_record = plugin.activate('tv.ivtv_record')

You may be able to reference the plugin by name as well, I'm not sure atm.

HTH,
-Rob