Aubin Paul wrote:
I'm going to add Rendezvous support to Freevo, it's a nice way to have
Freevo show up on the local network without needing to know about the
service.

It's fairly straightforward, but I will make it configurable. I think
it could be a default plugin, but I'll leave it disabled by default.

Is this what the freevo-rendezvous plugin is? If yes, it isn't loading with plugin.activate('freevo-rendezvous') as expected:

failed to load plugin freevo-rendezvous
start 'freevo plugins -l' to get a list of plugins
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/media/freevo/src/plugin.py", line 601, in __load_plugin__
    exec('import %s' % module)
  File "<string>", line 1
     import plugins.freevo-rendezvous
                          ^
 SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Any ideas?

Lars

PS: The current CVS version runs still fine on FreeBSD - no new patches. Started working on finishing the port again. Will take a while, because many dependencies in the FreeBSD ports tree are outdated and need to be updated first.
--
Lars Eggert NEC Network Laboratories