Lewis Thompson wrote:
By the way, what do you mean by "v4l support" above - the Linux video
API won't work under FreeBSD, but TV watching and recording work with
my port.

Ahh, okay. I've not got a TV tuner so I don't really know much about this. I assume you have just used some FreeBSD-specific video programme instead of the standard one suggested by Freevo?

Even easier - mplayer supports TV viewing/recording on FreeBSD natively.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories