I started work on something similar before xmas - but got dragged into 16
hr shifts.
I'm at work so I can't give it a spin - but its excellent news, I really
like the mythweather format.

If it helps here's the weather retrieving part of what I had - it looks
like the radar map part has changed so I commented that out.

Thanks,
Chris