Let me be the first to extend my kudos to you... it's very nice, and I
had stopped using the idlebar plugin because it just wasn't giving me
the information I wanted. This, on the other hand, has earned a nice
spot in my main menu.

I really like the frame too, and I imagine I could find other places
to use it... (especially to replace the square background behind the
popup boxes, which aren't so pretty)

The only thing I changed was to convert the watermark image to grey
scale since all the other watermarks don't have color in my skin.

Aubin