--- Aubin Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 10:00:58PM -0300, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> wrote:
> > I need to THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Now our skins can attrack more users
> :D
> > I really like those new icons (and watermark images as well). But
> some
> > of my previous remarks continues:
> >  - Use icons to represent directories, playlists and maybe even
> > files... That "[dir]" and "PL: playlist" sucks very hard, IMO :(
>
> You're welcome to add that to an inherited skin, but I don't like to
> use too many icons... file type icons especially make me feel like
> it's too "computer-y" instead of sleek which is what I'd want on a
> TV.
>
> Everything looks cluttered, IMHO with icons outside of an image view,
> and too much like a file manager... I don't want konqueror or Windows
> Explorer on my TV :)

Ok, so maybe colors? Since dirs, pl and files are grouped, colors
should suffice. I agree with you that it's too computer-y, but [] and
PL are too :(

> >  - Change colors/fonts/sizes/font-weight of text in InfoArea. You
> don't
> > need to put labels there, but make it a little more clear what is
> the
> > title, what's artist and so on...
>
> Well, I'm not sure how to change those... the artist is big, the
> album
> is a little smaller than the artist and the rest are about the same.

The rest is ok, problem is between album & artist. Maybe colors?

BTW, I'm suggesting colors but I'm not good with them :( It's just an
idea, I have no clue on what color to use

> >   Another thing, now quite personal thing, i want to see more
> things
> > like the frame in WeatherPlugin, maybe around InfoArea and I would
> like
> > to see some menu selection extrapolating off the screen (just like
> the
> > Music Player does in the both left/right sides).
>
> I want to use it elsewhere, but I'm going to finish this skin first.

Good.

Gustavo