It looks ok but what i am concerned about the navbar as we have it now
is that it is not easy to plug things in. Eventually i would like to
make it easier for plugins to be able to drop an rpy in the web
interface and just have it work. For example the icecast plugin has a
webpage that will select a new playlist. I optionally include it now if
you set a variable in config.

Also i want to make sure we keep all image paths and document paths
relative. This will allow us to proxy forward the freevo webserver. For
example i have a main HTTPS server which i have accessible to the
outside world. I forward one directory of it to be freevo. If we use
full urls this would break. I believe this is a useful feature (most
apps do this, like squirrel mail for instance) for security. Since we
only have a very weak password in the freevo config file and this will
allow people like me to wrap more security around the web interface.

--
Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]