hmm... have we tested this with konqueror. I know you used safari but i
think mozilla is the default for Gnome and Konqueror for KDE in most
distros. I don't know what release of KDE the safari web browser got
added. I just tried Konqueror on Redhat 9 and it seems ok but the
spacing on the guide and a few other places is a little more pronounced.
Also on a more general note no matter which browser i use, the library
page doesn't seem to expand to the whole page like the scheduled
recordings or favorites pages.

Mike

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 09:00, Aubin Paul wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 10:56:49AM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
> > Aubin Paul wrote:
> > > Since so much has gone into improving and refining the TV interface, I
> > > thought maybe I should give the web interface a try. I came up with a
> > > slightly different interface motivated primarily by the fact that I
> > > didn't like having to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the
> >
> > Nice. How does the rest look like?
>
> Similar for the most part... the main changes were in the navigation
> and the change of the main block to black on white... I also fixed
> some small issues throughout, and did things like having the web guide
> and other things respect the users TV_TIMEFORMAT instead of forcing
> them to use the default.
>
> Also, the "links" bar at the bottom was pretty hackish... many
> proprietary (i.e. non-w3c) tags.
>
> > Maybe we need to expand the parser for the help site. Right now it
> > only downloads the WiKi and uses Docbook. I guess we should change
> > some tags here to fit the layout.
>
> Shouldn't have to do much... we can override the tags in CSS...
>
> Aubin

Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://world.std.com/~mruelle/