Hi,

In my never-ending attempt to get DVD playback working properly under
FreeBSD (using mmpython 0.4.3 (with patches) and Freevo 1.5-rc3) I've
come across another problem.

  For some reason when I insert a disc Freevo spins it up and seems to
do lots of stuff with it but fails to change the entry in the Film menu.

  If I start Freevo with no disc then it stays like that, regardless of
the number of discs I insert.  Equally, if I start Freevo with a given
disc, removing/replacing it and the menu entry stays the same.

  I'm looking for some hints as to where to start looking -- I'm not a
Python hacker and some of this stuff is pretty confusing.  However,
given some good leads I hope to be able to track the problem down and
fix it :)

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | url:www.lewiz.org |-