Hi,

ok, I guess it's time for the 1.5.0 release. Since we did some changes
after the last rc, I plan to make one last rc this weekend. After
that, no new features or cleanups are allowed, only bug fixes. If
nothing bad happens, 1.5 will come out one week later.

Before the next rc, I want:

o include the nvram-wakeup patch (can you resend it, I saw some
  changes in the thread)?
o add bsd patches for mmpython

Before the final version, I want to fix the follwing bugs:

o the strange dvd detection problem with the Titanic dvd in
  freevo-users

PLEASE ALSO UPDATE TRANSLATION FILES!

"The early worm gets eaten by the bird, so sleep late."