Hi,

I included Jasons mevas and pyimlib2 into Freevo to get a better
backend for the drawing stuff. I just checked in the new version, I
hope it's working.

Why mevas? This lib can handle canvas like I wanted for a long
time. You can remove obejts, fade them in and out, move around the
screen, etc. And it's very fast. For that speed you need pyimlib2,
it's in lib/pyimlib2. Install current imlib2 and call 'make' in that
dir. Mevas also provides different outputs. Right now, Freevo uses
pygame output for the menu and bmovl for mplayer. Other outputs are
imlib2 window (not finished), bmovl2 (not working) and tvtime (not
integrated, I don't have an analog tv card).

There are many 'FIXME's in the code, I will fix this later. Also there
are some animations were they don't belong -- it's a test right
now. For full screen animation, try the image viewer.

Now we can put Freevo back together, all deactivated plugins must be
touched to make them work again.

That's it for today, I hope you like it.

According to my calculations the problem doesn't exist.