Eric Bus wrote:
Dirk Meyer wrote:

We should discuss this more deeply because I also plan to support a
better osd for Freevo. Current cvs can draw any canvas object from
mebox on mplayer using bmovl or bmovl2. Try current cvs and press
DISPLAY or seek while watching a video (no support for that in tv
yet).

The current version of the Timeshifting plugin also uses Mevas's bmovl2 support to draw the OSD. I rewrote the plugin to use the Freevo implementation of Mevas.

I think one main OSD plugin would be the best approach for both TV (both live and timeshifting) and video. Although both OSD's are quite different I guess we can bring some shared functionality to this plugin. We could at least use the same colors and images :)

Dischi, remember we spoke about putting common code from the mplayer (or whatever player) video and tv (possibly audio) plugins into an mplayer Application object? I remember you did some work on that too, maybe that would be the best place to put the mplayer related OSD methods. I haven't dug through the code before writing this reply, just getting these thoughts out there.

-Rob

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/guidepromo.tmpl _______________________________________________ Freevo-devel mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freevo-devel