Hi,
I've noticed recently that the RPM repository for fedora core and yum hasn't been working properly. Missing the lsdvd and mmpython packages, I've found it increasingly annoying that this yum service isn't working properly and thought as it shouldn't take too much of my time I wouldn't mind rebuilding packages and maintaining the repository. As I'm still looking at python with a bit of a hill billy seeing a telephone for the first time I'd like to help out in other ways.

I doubt that this would take up much time, updates coming out fairly infrequently.

Regards,
Karl