Hello,

jsut downloaded the new freevo 2 and would like to playaround with it.

I would like to add two things really to freevo.

1) powersupply control
I have a powersupply which can be controlled via usb. I would like add a
way to control it via remote control in freevo (so playback of a dvd
could switch on/off the devices / lights as well)

To do this I would like to know how the current signaling structure
works and if you could give me hints on a good way to implement it. -
With the documentation I could not figure out which of it is valid and
what parts need updating.

2) I still would like to add a pygame output to navigate through the
menus on a graphical LCD. I assume that the new structure is not
advanced enough to work on this? (It would require two output devices -
the main screen and a pygame-LCD output)

Thanks,

Horst