Hi,

I'm playing with Freevo 1.6 SVN, and finally managed to get DMA sound
working with Mencoder for TV recording (using the ALSA configuration
information from the V4L2 Wiki on linuxtv.org). However, for all my
attempts, mplayer refuses to playback live TV using DMA sound.

http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Saa7134-alsa

The alternative is to use Live TV Pause for watching TV. However, I
haven't found any docoumentation on how to setup this feature. I know that
it'll works, since I can manually schedule a recording, and playback the
file that is currently recording manually. Pausing works, (too bad Seek
doesn't, otherwise it'll be possible to skip commercials :) )

Any pointers?

T.C.
--
Wan Tat Chee (Senior Lecturer)
School of Computer Sciences, Univ. of Science Malaysia,