Dirk Meyer wrote:
> Duncan Webb wrote:
>> Dirk Meyer wrote:
>>> I have no idea how legal it is the do this, we don't have to agree to
>>> the terms when entering the site and we don't pretend to be someone
>>> else (or is the plugin saying it is an Internet Explorer?). Still,
>>> that was the reason the plugin is not in 1.5.x.
>>>

>> What would you like me to do with apple trailers, delete it or move it
>> to the contrib area?
>
> I have no idea what a correct solution would look like. It could live
> inside the mailing list archive, maybe contrib. Or someone could check
> if such plugins are legal or not.
>

> Dischi

If no one objects I'll email Apple and ask, it's one way to solve this
but might mean that we won't be able to host the plugin and would have
to find some other solution for users to access it. Maybe Duncan you'd
like to email them or if someone knows a lawyer get them to have a quick
look at the t&cs and advise.