Bugs item #1582048, was opened at 2006-10-22 01:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by duncanwebb
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=446895&aid=1582048&group_id=46652

not just the latest update.
Category: music
Group: 1.6.0

Initial Comment:
In Freevo 1.5.x, the detached music player was
available as a menu option in the track listing
directory menu. This has now disappered.

The default behavior in 1.6.0 is to enable detached
mode once I exit a track listing directory.

I have a visualization program running (mplayervis),
which continues displaying its graphics after the music
player has been detached.

How can I control whether the player will be detached
or stop playback upon exiting a track listing directory
(aka similar to 1.5.x)? Currently I had to disable the
detach plugin altogether.